Sunday, August 21, 2016

Down Time in the Country...

I have had a crazy busy few weeks,  professionally but personally as well, and I was blessed recently with some down time in what can only be called a true down South Fish Camp.  This building was originally an old Tobacco barn that was moved next to a perfect little pond.  It was one of the best times I have had in a very long time. I am grateful to friends who share their special places with me.
Deep south...Deer heads and fish on the wall!
Couldn't you curl up with a pillow and a good book in this gorgeous porch swing on the screened porch?  I know I would love to spend an whole day just soaking in the moments.
The upstairs of the Fish Camp is a little apartment that has this gorgeous handmade bed.  A man that works on the farm where this is located made the bed and much of the furniture, including the porch swing!  I love it.
I even got to do a little target practice! Oh, and yes...my gun is pink and my heels are high!


These photos are probably what make this magical little place as amazing as it is. 
You literally feel like the world is a gazillion miles away. 
 
And then....the sunset came.
 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by...leave a little of your sparkle before you go!