Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Baby Girl Got Married.


 
I haven't talked a whole lot about my daughter's wedding, just because she has done a fantastic job of documenting every detail on her blog Starting out Southern (do you see the theme....we even have similar blog visual themes though completely unintentional and different designers!)  But, I can tell you it was beautiful and  most importantly my baby girl was happy and had the wedding she had dreamed about. 
 
It feels weird that she is now married and has a husband.  She is truly a grown up now.  How I feel about that is still developing.  I miss her like crazy all the time anyway!  I just pray that she and her husband have a life time of joy and I commit to making that possible in any way I can.  


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, JOYOUS!!!!! I was wondering when the wedding would be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...leave a little of your sparkle before you go!