Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sparkle has not left the house!

 
Yes, I disappeared!  It has been a crazy couple of months filled with football, fun with friends & work. We have had so much dreary weather I have been in kind of a funk so I have focused a lot of work.Work is good in that way.  I can dive in and hide behind it while my mind doesn't have time to dwell. . 
  
Oh, and if you are wondering...it is STILL raining in South Carolina....STILL.  That has not helped my funk one single bit.  There are areas where people have still not be able to return to their homes from the flooding weeks ago.  I think it is the general consensus in SC that WE ARE SICK OF RAIN!
 
But, I am not loosing my sparkle again....just spending some time polishing it up.


1 comment:

  1. I tend to disappear into work. Not much else to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...leave a little of your sparkle before you go!